Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on packing,climate, age, height etc.
The Zamioculcas zamiifolia – or ZZ plant — is a tropical perennial native to Eastern Africa that has become popular worldwide in recent years due to its tolerance of a wide range of conditions. The ZZ grows smooth, naturally shiny leaves that range from bright lime in their youth to an emerald green in their maturity. Individual leaflets are typically one to three inches long. They spring from thick, slightly bulbous stalks, which grow from large, water-storing rhizomes hidden underneath the soil. The ZZ is a highly dependable houseplant because it can tolerate low light and has low water requirements.
|Plant Height||11 inch|
|Plant Spread||5 inch|
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%.
Planting And Care:
- Light: Extremely bright light is best for cardboard palms. Direct sunlight will be just fine, especially during the plant’s growing season.
- Water: Though they don’t require too much water, try to keep their soil fairly moist. When in doubt, water sparingly—too much will cause their roots to rot.
- Temperature: These are fairly hardy, though you should keep them out of the extreme cold. They can survive anything from the moderate cold all the way up through tropical heat.
- Soil: Make sure their soil drains well, but other than that, they have few soil requirements. A regular potting mix will keep them healthy.
- Fertilizer: Feed twice a year with general palm food—once at the beginning of the growing season in the spring and once at the beginning of the fall.
These are fairly hardy plants that don’t require a great deal of care. Make sure to keep them in well-drained soil and make sure to give them lots of light—especially during the growing season in spring and when the plant is young. Fertilize twice a year, water sparingly, and your cardboard palm can grow quite well either outdoors or as a houseplant.
All the plants are shipped every Monday and usually takes about 3-5 business days to deliver
Plants purchased are not eligible for returns, in case of any inconvenience or issues with the shipping, please contact us and a refund would be made after investigation.